Skip to content

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)


2012/05/04 Went to bed around 12:29 but got up because of intensifying attacks.

The details:

12:49 esb + game/car-like noise

12:53 esb (stronger) + fit of left fingers

12:54 esb (very strong) + fit of left foot

12:59 5 esbs (became stronger one after another)

1:00 gave up trying to sleep and got up.

— What I have been doing after April 29th is as follows:

I was out of town from April 29th to May 1st. Again, I had little sleep while I was away and I have not still recovered from fatigue.

I went to ShinOsaka after work on Saturday evening, picked up by a rented car driven by my family, went to the city center of Osaka, three other family members joining, and arrived in Susa, Yamaguchi prefecture, around 8:00 the next morning.

The early 49th day memorial for my late mother was held at a temple there, followed by placing ashes in the family tomb in the hill behind the temple. Closest family members stayed at an old inn near the train station, and left the village the next morning. Our car was caught in the holiday jam, but arrived at ShinOsaka around 20:20 and I got on Shinkansen at 20:33. I arrived at home a little past midnight.

On my way, several young business men talking loudly kept me awake all the way. I do not remember experiencing attacks in the car on my way to Susa. I experienced them at the inn while I was taking a nap between 21:00 and 22:00 while I was waiting for my turn to take a bath, and around 2:00 or 3:00 when I was trying to sleep. Also, I felt like I was hit in the head several times and had my mouth twisted while I was sleeping in the evening when I was in the car heading Osaka. I was sitting next to the right wind in the middle of the car, two seats behind the driver’s seat. There was a seat between the driver’s and mine but no one was sitting there. Sitting behind me was the husband of one of my sisters (the younger one) , who is a quiet and gentle person, all the way.

The same hitting sensation occurred in the train car. The first time it occurred, I looked back, and a middle aged male was sitting behind me. When attacks were repeated, I changed seats and looked into the male behind me. He got off the train right after that. After that, the same things happened several times. At least tow young women and two young men, each sitting alone in the seat behind me and using a cell-phone. One young woman was pointing the side of her cell phone toward me when I looked back between the seat backs.

The details:

2012/05/01 (Tue) wtb at 1:30. Slept form 1:30-7:00 (5.5 hrs).

7:26 fit of while body

As there was nothing in the refrigerator, I left home early to Yotusya, and had late breakfast and got in the school several hours earlier. Had two evening lessons. Answering questions of one student made me leaver school a little after 21:00. Got home a little after 22:00.

2012/05/02 (Wed) wtb around 1:10. Slept from 1:40 – 5:10-8:11 (3.5 + 3 hrs).

1:15 esb

1:18 esb

1:21 esb (strong)

1:22 esb (very strong) +fit of left ankle

1:25 esb (very strong)

1:25 fit of left arm and hand placed under head

1:29 esb (storng)

5:05 esb

5:08 a big fit of both arms and hands + a blast of motor bike in a distance at the same time of the attack

8:41 esb (strong, drilling)

8:45 fit of the tip of the middle join got the left finger

Did the laundry and marked essays at the fast food restaurant in the evening.

2012/05/03 (Thu) wtb at 12:19. Slept from 12:30 – 8:00 (7.5 hrs).

12:31 fit of upper body

12:32 esb

8:00 woke/woken up

Went out around noon, bought a lipstick which is good for sensitive skin, and went into the bakery coffee shop in the station building. After a while I started working there, I began feeling dizzy. I noticed a woman on the other side was using a cell phone, and I shifted to the next seat and the dizziness stopped. The woman, in her 50s or 60s, left soon. After a couple of hours, I felt a strong pulse drill into my brain. I looked up and a young woman who had been sitting on the other side of the long table was pointing the side of her cell phone to me, smiling viciously. I got off the seat and moved to the one far away from her. She left soon, too.

I went to the fast food restaurant to around 15:00 and stayed there till around 16:00. I visited cell phone shops to change my contract and to learn about some smart phone before going to the first coffee shop and before and after visiting the fast food restaurant.

After I got home, I did research on smart phones, small tablets, and electric readers till late.

— It’s now 2:15, I think I am going to go to bed again after drinking hot milk, thought I think I will be kept awake by the attacks.

The rest of 2012/05/04:…長期にわたる原因不明��-206/


From → harassment

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: