Skip to content

Help! SupersonicSupersonic/Electronic weapon and long term harassment for unknown reasons by a large indefinite number of people (不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)ー個々の事例2010年2月23日以降(自宅関連))


220. 2011/03/27 5 + 3 hours of sleep with some electric assaults on 25th’s night and, on the night of 26th, 3 + 3 hours of sleep with non-stop stubbing electric assaults in the center of my brain especially when trying to sleep again after waking/woken up around 2:30 a.m. , no to able to go back to sleep again because of some strange pressure (maybe I was just imagining) on my head and automobile engine noises for 2 hours or so, and working for 2.5 hours or so. When woke/woken up again around 10:00 a.m., the noises in my head were loud and wavy, my eyesight was blinking in fine frequencies, and I had a feeling of slight concussion.

I do not know why this dramatic change/return of assaults occurred between the nights of 25th and 26th. Although the following might be irrelevant, I will write down some events I found odd or I think could be relevant.

1. On Saturday the 26th , I had special work schedule in which I first taught a class which I substituted in Shibuya from 14:00 to 15:40 and moved to Yotsuya to teach my regular class that started at 16:30. It takes about 35-35 minutes to move between Shibuya and Yotsuya and I left Shibuya around 15:50, so I arrived at the Yotsuya branch in time. But in Yotsuya station, there were two groups of people, most of whom young, in two different stairs who were walking up extremely slowly and who were spread about the stairs, thus almost no space for me to elbow through. If I had not realized that I would have been late if I had not run and run up the stairs and caught up with the two young big males who were on top of the second slow-moving group, who, when I stepped forward, turned around, almost toughing my body, and seemingly went back down to the platform.

2. At theYotsuya branch, five minutes before the class when I was about to leave the office for the classroom, a female worker stopped me and said to me, “Since Todd (the teacher who teaches the same class before me) has not come down, the class (which ends five minutes before my class starts) is not over yet,” implying the I shouldn’t/do not have to go up yet. As I found nothing wrong to go up to the class, because there is a space to wait and the teacher tends to hang around after his class, I just replied her to show I heard and understood her and went up and found no problem. (The teacher was still in class, saw me sit on the bench in front of the class, and finished/left the class five minutes late.)

It was strange that that female worker said that I did not have to be in class in time in that she had never done that even though there had been the same situations many times over the last 5 years or so. Also, the next day of the mega-earthquake, when I went to Yotsuya to teach the afternoon class that was not cancelled, she also acted quite oddly. She was not only extremely in high-spirit, full of smile, which in itself I tried to understand because some people might react that way under that unusual circumstance, but also kept making unbelievable comments as if she were enjoying seeing what happened and what is going on especially to the people in the northern area and everytime she said so she tried to prompt my agreement: “Koritsu (in isolation) makes you laugh, doesn’t it?” “(looking at cars and ships in the stir of tsunami water) Huh, huh! They are like toys!” As she said these things, she chuckled and looked at me with a great smile as if she was requesting my agreement. She kept doing that for around 30 minutes or more, to which I never comply and rather made comments to sympathize those affected, as you usually do when someone is saying what is not appropriate:
Why can’t the government drop food for the isolated people by helicopter? In the case of Kobe earthquake, the government rejected America’s offer to help and left those fires go on. Sorry for those working at the crippled nuclear reactor. It might be scary when explosion could happen anytime. It is like Katrina, though it was a drought, in that the officials are late to act while many people are dying and suffering. etc. In retrospect, our government seems to have moved much faster than the US government in 2005 (Hurricane Katrina). I think I was trying to counterbalance her attitude with these comments and also felt so impatient about the delay of rescue and relief efforts at that time but anyway I would like to remember that in our culture shame/indignity/guilt is often covered up with silence not only by those less affected but also by those directly involved (many just can’t raise voices, same as anywhere)).

Then she suddenly dropped her face in a dark/disappointed expression and said in a low voice, “Dameda (Won’t work.)” to the female part-time worker sitting close to her. (In that hour, there were just three of us around the front desk.)

When we were leaving that day, I offered to wait for them to close the office and leave with them, which I usually do not, do not have to, and probably should not because of my contract, as I thought they did not want to stay in an office when there was a high chances of strong aftershock. On our way to the station, the woman again put on the hyper-pitch and tried several time to make me agree with her “enjoying the disaster.”

The previous day, the day of the earthquake, I had sent the woman an e-mail saying, “Daijobu-deska?(Are you all right?)” which she has neither replied to nor commented on till now.

3. Last night (26th) I realized that I had not sent my contact papers for the next business year and took out the envelop from the bunch of mails and put it on the center of the table, saying that I had forgotten to send it.


From → harassment

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: